Sign in to follow this  
Greg Jones

FAQ TerraFlora

Welcome to the TerraFlora support FAQ. Here you'll find answers to the most common support issues we've encountered to help make your Turbulent experience as enjoyable as possible!

We'll be adding to this document over time.

Installation/Compatibility:

I already have Orbx HD Trees installed, do I need to remove it?

No. The Orbx HD Trees product can remain installed and we highly recommend that you do if you are using other Orbx products.

Do I need to backup all or part of my sim setup before install?

Backing up before installing any new system is always good practice. Having said that, TerraFlora does not overwrite any existing files so it is entirely non-destructive.

I have more than one sim platform, how do I install to each one?

The TerraFlora installer works the same way as our other airport installers in that it installs automatically into all sim platforms you have installed. The installer will automatically detect FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4.

I can't see TerraFlora in the scenery library, where has it gone?

TerraFlora uses core sim files and so is never added to the scenery library. Don't worry, it's there!

I'm using P3Dv4. Nothing changes after I install TerraFlora.

Check that you don't have 'Dynamic Vegetation Autogen' enabled. This is enabled by default and replaces all autogen with dynamic speedtree models. Disabling will both allow TerraFlora to show through plus it will help your performance dramatically

Hi,

The easiest way to do this is to simply uninstall using the windows control panel. Reinstallation should be very quick and straightforward.

If there's enough call for this we may add an option to temporarily disable in the Turbulent Terminal app.

Cheers,

Greg

I uninstalled orbx trees before purchase, I didn't know I can run both. If I reinstall orbx trees will terraflora be overwritten or can terraflora stay on top of orbx trees EXCEPT for orbx airports?