Sign in to follow this  
Scott

Turbulent Terminal Crashing after update

I've updated to the latest version of TT, followed by the newest versions of L35 and 2O3. Following the upgrade, if I try to change any of the airport settings TT will crash when I click on the Apply Changes button with the following error:

Config error, on and off files both exist (Scenery\2O3_PLC_DynLights.BGL) - or L35_PLC_DynLights.BGL

Doesn't seem to matter what feature I select. Note that I had previously selected the dynamic lighting feature to be off as I'm running FSX, and following the update it showed as on (checked) for both airports.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. Can you go into your \Turbulent\TRB_Airports\2O3_Angwin\Scenery folder and delete the file 2O3_PLC_DynLights.BGL.OFF.

You'll also need to remove the similarly named file (L35_DynLights.BGL.OFF) from \Turbulent\TRB_Airports\L35_BigBear\Scenery.

You should then be able to run the terminal and make the appropriate changes as necessary.

These files are most likely being left behind by our uninstaller.

Please let me know if you're still having issues.

Cheers,

Greg

Figured it was something simple like that but didn't want to just go in and start deleting things.

Problem all sorted - thanks Greg!

Scott