Sign in to follow this  
twopikes

Angwin 203

Hi Russ,

I believe I have done all that was asked. Angwin is currently the only item I'm having problems with at the moment. I think it's best if I just write this one off. Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers,

Dave

Run  FTX Central 3, then go to Settings--Tools--Configure FTX Global VECTOR and Configure to run AEC.  While not necessary, this is a good housekeeping task to run first, just to make sure 2O3 is recognized.

After its done, under Settings--Library Insertion Point, click the first drop box and set FTX to start below your installed/add-on sceneries (or utilities, in the case of something like FSAD_Navaids).  You should not have to change the second drop box, which should show "openLC entries should be inserted below:".

Once done, click "Save"

This will make sure all of your add on scenery lies on top of the ORBX scenery.

Hi M.Pettis,  Thanks for the suggestions. I did go back and and went through things. In the scenery library I found two Turbulent entries. One was above the ORBX entries and the 2nd was below.  Interesting. One was above the ORBX entries and one below. I moved the lower on up to below the other Angwin entry. Moved one above the other, then reversed it. Problem still there. Then unchecked one and the problem was removed and the Turbulent Angwin scenery was there and perfect. Both Angwin lines in the scenery list made reference to Turbulent so both were put there when the scenery was installed. I've spent hours and hours trying to figure this out. I wish Turbulent had advised me this situation was possible. I had held off buying any more Turbulent products as a result of this. That said it is a very nice scenery and I am very pleased to have it functioning well. Other than small problems like this Turbulent does produce a nice airport. I would like to try another of their products...maybe the Michigan airport.

Hello All,

I was having the same issue for quite some time but avoided solving by using other airports, but today determined to solve the layering issue, I went for trouble-shooting.  My P3DV4 had grayed-out scenery problem (which is a little hard for me to understand - location of the files, etc), and came across this great tool.  I brought Turbulent (had two) scenery to the top and looks to have resolved it completely.

For those that were not easily able to manipulate the scenery layer for P3d V4 (says V3 also have similar structure), give Lorby Prepar3D V4 Addon Organizer a try.  I don't have any other use, but know exactly where to go next time.

https://www.lorby-si.com/downloads.html

Last for the best, thank you all to the 2o3 developers! I bought few years back and loved it very, very much!!!

Rick