Sign in to follow this  
hopkinsp2

Error Installing

I'm getting this error also. When I type in my registration key, it says Invalid License Key Error Code(2). If I append Code#1: to the email code it says Error Code(0).

The installer and Disk001.tiz file need to be unzipped together into some folder. Click the install file and it will access the .tiz file when it needs to and complete the install.

I, too, am getting an error on the registration page of Idaho Falls. I verified that I was using the correct email and password by re-logging in to your website. My order Number is 6818.

Thanks,

Tom

I unzipped the .tiz file to the same folder as the installer also. I think their system is giving out invalid registration keys.

Order #6785

"Invalid License. Please contact Turbulent Support for further assistance [Error Code: (2)]"

Username and password are definitely correct and Licence number is copied and pasted from email and from my account.

Help please.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay with this one. We had a database error over night, but we're on it now.

Could you give your installers another try now please?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Russ

Regarding the Disk001.tiz file, this is just an archive that the installer (.exe) uses. Please unzip both files to your PC and then run the .exe file.

Thanks,

Russ

I purchased Idaho Falls for X-Plane on December 19, have been trying to install with no luck. Order # 6773. I keep getting "Invalid License Please contact Turbulent Support for further assistance [Error Code:(0)]" Perhaps my entries in the data base are incorrect.

Hi John,

Sorry for the delayed response, the christmas holidays slowed us down a little but everything is back to normal now.

Are you still having this issue? We had a bit of a database error just before christmas but all should be resolved now. If you are still having issues, please email contactus@turbulentfs.co.uk so I can confirm your account details in private.

Thanks,

Russ