Jump to content
jonathan.r.clayton

I bought KGPI and the download stalls every time!

Recommended Posts

Hi - I recently purchased KGPI and I am trying to download the airport file. However, when the download starts, it slows down until it finally cancels itself. I have not had this problem with any other file I have tried to download (including the Turbulent Terminal). 

Is there an alternate download site? I am frustrated because I was looking forward to using this product.

Thanks
Jonathan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Russell Linn said:

Hi @jonathan.r.clayton

Could you give it another go today? We've never had any issues with download speeds and currently don't have an alternate download site. So I'm hoping it was just a temporary problem.

Thanks,
Russ

Hey @Russell Linn

Thanks for getting back to me. I can confirm that I still cannot download the file as is. After much reading, I purchased a download management program, which downloaded the file in less than 5 minutes. I am thinking it is a problem on my end, although I have never run into this issue with any other download before (Orbx, scenery, aircraft, etc).

The product is now installed and after initial 'browsing' around the airport, two thumbs up!

Thanks
JC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jonathan.r.clayton said:

Hey @Russell Linn

Thanks for getting back to me. I can confirm that I still cannot download the file as is. After much reading, I purchased a download management program, which downloaded the file in less than 5 minutes. I am thinking it is a problem on my end, although I have never run into this issue with any other download before (Orbx, scenery, aircraft, etc).

The product is now installed and after initial 'browsing' around the airport, two thumbs up!

Thanks
JC

Great to hear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2018 at 11:27, Russell Linn said:

Great to hear!

Hi, 

 

 

I have the same probleme I can dowload only 1 to 5 %. 

Do you have any advice to get the file?

 

Ghislain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ghislain said:

Hi, 

 

 

I have the same probleme I can dowload only 1 to 5 %. 

Do you have any advice to get the file?

 

Ghislain

I think I ended up using a download manager and it worked perfectly. I think I used Ninja Download Manager. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It works!! Thank you for your advice; you solve my issue. The airport is awesome, great job. Waiting for the next projects!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ghislain said:

It works!! Thank you for your advice; you solve my issue. The airport is awesome, great job. Waiting for the next projects!! 

Happy you got it working. Enjoy the scenery!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.