Valentino

Wrong Product

Good morning,

I don't know how but i have ended up with the wrong product. I am quite sure i selected L35 Big Bear City Airport and went through the payment routine unaware i was purchasing Terra Flora which i already own. If you could fix that up for me it would be great, either via a credit or a download link and credit the balance to my account. I am sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience and being along time flight simmer and purchasing countless products this has got to be the strangest thing i have done, if indeed it was all my own doing.  I sent email to Customer support as well and my order number is

Order #8140

Cheers

36 minutes ago, Valentino said:
Good morning,

I don't know how but i have ended up with the wrong product. I am quite sure i selected L35 Big Bear City Airport and went through the payment routine unaware i was purchasing Terra Flora which i already own. If you could fix that up for me it would be great, either via a credit or a download link and credit the balance to my account. I am sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience and being along time flight simmer and purchasing countless products this has got to be the strangest thing i have done, if indeed it was all my own doing.  I sent email to Customer support as well and my order number is

Order #8140

Cheers

Hi there,

I've refunded TerraFlora, so you'll need to make your L35 purchase again.

Thanks,
Russ

1 hour ago, Russell Linn said:

Hi there,

I've refunded TerraFlora, so you'll need to make your L35 purchase again.

Thanks,
Russ

Thanks Russ appreciate your quick response. Again sorry for the trouble look forward to getting this scenery.

I also received the wrong product.   I had purchased TerraFlora earlier today (order 8809), and had ordered  KIDA later today (order 8810), but received Terra Flora again.

Can you please credit my account for the second TerraFlora purchase?   Thanks

Thanks!

JOHN