Greg Jones

Airport suggestions here

Hi Everyone,

We've decided to create a thread dedicated to airport suggestions to make it easier for us and you to keep track of what's already been suggested.

If you have a suggestion, try to include as much info about the airport as you can - including if you are able to get photography for us! We'd also like to know what it is you find most appealing about each airport.

Although we may not respond to every suggestion, rest assured we check them all and decide whether or not they should go on 'The List'.

Cheers,

Greg & Russ

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 13:00, Greg Jones said:

Hi Everyone,

We've decided to create a thread dedicated to airport suggestions to make it easier for us and you to keep track of what's already been suggested.

If you have a suggestion, try to include as much info about the airport as you can - including if you are able to get photography for us! We'd also like to know what it is you find most appealing about each airport.

Although we may not respond to every suggestion, rest assured we check them all and decide whether or not they should go on 'The List'.

Cheers,

Greg & Russ

Hello Greg and Russ ,

This is a great idea to create such a thread ! I am sure many of us have a lot of ideas and suggestions , regarding the development of airport's !

Even though I live far away from the States , I like flying all over USA ! All of your airports are Absolutely Amazing , you have done a wonderful job !

Let me Suggest KCRW  Yeager Airport   !  The location is Great and the  Airport looks Perfect ! 9_9

Thank you ,

Mike

• Like 1

I did a separate post request before you opened this topic so I'll move my request here! I would love to see you guys  do KMDT - Harrisburg International Airport.  Although having the international title, the airport itself is not all that big. About 12 gates make up the terminal servicing Delta, American, United, Allegiant, and Air Canada. A nice FBO. A couple corporate hangars. The Air National Guard 193rd Special Operations Wing (This is the reason for the C130's on the ramp.) And it serves as a UPS and FEDEX mini-hub. It has flights to and from KMEM, KSDF, KORD, KCLT, KIAD, CYYZ,  KDTW, KATL, KPHL, and Allegiant fly's to a couple different locations.  It's also right along the Susquehanna river which makes it a very beautiful airport to fly into. I really think you guys could do this airport some justice.  Getting access to the airport ramp and facilities for detailed photography will not be any trouble.  c73c7cbca7720398473c7f22dad5482ec3503c4e

IMG_1792.jpg

harrisburg-international-airport-picture

HIA_1.jpg

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Aaron1424 said:

Iceland's Keflavik (BIKF) airport would be awesome! Iceland is amazing!

Is the Aerosoft version not up to scratch?

Cheers,

Greg

14 hours ago, Greg Jones said:

Is the Aerosoft version not up to scratch?

Cheers,

Greg

No, it's extremely outdated and only compatible with Fs2004 and FSX. It's also not detailed to today's standards. It would be awesome to have an updated, and detailed scenery. Especially with the amount of detail you guys put into the airport and surrounding area. Thanks for the consideration!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Aaron1424 said:

No, it's extremely outdated and only compatible with Fs2004 and FSX. It's also not detailed to today's standards. It would be awesome to have an updated, and detailed scenery. Especially with the amount of detail you guys put into the airport and surrounding area. Thanks for the consideration!

You are absolutely right! Keflavík will be the best airport you can choose! There isnt any great scenery for any flight sim, and Iceland is absolutely beautiful country with challenging windy approches! I will fly there 24/7!

Edited by neo.xp.aviation
  • Thanks 1

I own 3 of your products, and am impressed with the quality, and attention to detail in each one.   How about KMSO (Missoula, Montana). I know it's relatively close to KGPI, but they have some really nice approaches with great mountainous  scenery.  Thanks.

Pete Locascio

On 4/24/2018 at 12:22, neo.xp.aviation said:

Keflavík will be the best airport you can choose! There isnt any great scenery for any flight sim, and Iceland is absolutely beautiful country with challenging windy approches! I will fly there 24/7!

+1

My suggestion would be KTVC, Cherry Capital Airport located in Traverse City, Michigan, just 97nm to the northwest of KMBS.  It's a regional airport that averages 267 operations a day of all types of general aviation, helicopters and business jets. One terminal with six gates serve Delta, United and American Airlines with flights to DTW, MSP and ORD. The US Coast Guard Air Station Traverse City is also located on field, utilizing the MH-60 Jayhawk helicopters for search and rescue operations over a wide area of the Great Lakes region.

The location is perfect for sight seeing along the Lake Michigan coast and in Grand Traverse Bay. A short flight to the west is the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore or the Mackinac Bridge to the northeast. Beaches, camping and off road vehicle trails draw tourism in the summer. And plenty of snowmobiling and skiing in the winter.  The possibility of on site photos would be something that would need to be researched.

http://www.tvcairport.com/cherry-capital-airport.php

http://www.andersonaerialphotography.com/galleries/index.php?level=picture&id=667#image

facility-2.jpg

aerial-traverse-city.jpg

• Thanks 1

KFAT  Fresno , Ca.   the most forgotten and well used airport in California. 

ThanksxD

Tech news provides people with detailed information and persuades them to buy the latest products because of their efficiency and durability. It makes people learn about new and best tech gadgets of the contemporary world. A lot of people especially the tech-savvy have a habit of comparing smartphones on the basis of their features colours and style.

Tech News Headlines

Looking to buy new gadgets, Check out the latest tech news, Automotive articles, Gadgets reviews, Compare latest smartphones & explore the technological world.

Asheville Regional Airport, a single runway Class C airport at the foot of the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains. Looks like a recent new runway was put in too.

<div id="sv_8729" style="width: 200px; height: 200px;">Make your <a href="https://skyvector.com/">Flight Plan</a> at SkyVector.com</div><script src="//skyvector.com/api/lchart?ll=35.434435326415745,-82.54275512089947&amp;s=1&amp;c=sv_8729&amp;i=301" type="text/javascript"></script>

10805814956_33087ed399_b.jpg

AVL-9.jpg

Terminal.jpg

Surrounding area...

o.jpg

o.jpg