mrizfsx

TerraFlora trees not visible

Posted (edited)

Hi.

I have purchased more or less two weeks ago your product TerraFlora (order 8217).

Unfortunatly, after installing it following the instructions that appeared on screen I have no trees visible at all.

What could be the problem?

Consider that I use FSX with Accelaration Pack and sceneries by Megasceneryearth.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Max 

Edited by mrizfsx

On 4/29/2018 at 10:52, mrizfsx said:

Consider that I use FSX with Accelaration Pack and sceneries by Megasceneryearth.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hi Max,

TerraFlora is not intended to provide vegetation on Megascenery products. This is because there is no autogen annotation on any kind on the MSE range of products (to the best of my knowledge) therefore, as TerraFlora only replaces default tree models, there is nothing to tell it what to place.

You can confirm that TerraFlora is working by moving to a location outside of your MSE coverage.

Cheers,

Greg

Hi, Greg.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Ok, I understand why it is not technically possible to make TerraFlora working when using MSE.

But what about Nuvecta Treeline? I have also their product doing the same stuff TerraFlora is supposed to do and it works on MSE sceneries also!

I know that they have made a single product for each and every USA state and that the installation process creates Texture folders.

Maybe this could be the reason why their product works and yours not in MSE?

Thanks.

Max 

Posted (edited)

Hi.

I have tried TerraFlora in a  location outside of  MSE coverage and I have to tell you that the results are amazing!!!

I am enjoying an incredible experience flying upon beautyful lands covered with  fantastic and different trees!

Really a very good job!

I am only sad about not being able to use on MSE places:(

Can you tell if there are some tricks to make it visible even on MSE environment by editing or adding any autogen annotation?

Thanks.

Max

Edited by mrizfsx

I'm glad you like it!

To the best of my knowledge, Nuvecta is the only product that will add vegetation to the North America MSE products. It seems that it also must it's own vegetation textures though as otherwise you'd be seeing TerraFlora where Nuvecta puts trees.

As far as annotation is concerned, I guess it's possible but would be a mammoth undertaking. You'd be better off asking the MSE guys about where to start with that one!

Cheers,

Greg