Georg

Issues with KMBS

Minor issue: KMBS doesn't show up in the Turbulent Terminal (bought directly from your page). KIDA does appear.

Main Issue: the taxiways and runways have some kind of glue attached. I have to crank the throttle big time to even get going and hold a speed. Appears in the FFA320 as well as in the Areobask DA62, haven't tried any default planes yet.

Tested in 11.20 and the new beta 11.21r2.

Edited by Georg

Hi Georg,

Apologies for the confusion, we're moving our X-Plane products away from the requirement to use the Turbulent Terminal. As such, MBS will not show in the Terminal. A future update will bring KIDA in line with as well.

I'll see if I can replicate your issue with the runway but I don't believe it's been reported by anyone else at this stage. Does this occur on all of the taxiways/runways or just some? If you could try one of the default aircraft and let me know, that would be great.

Cheers,

Greg

Hi Georg,

I believe I know what the cause of this issue is, I've made a patch and it will release to resellers shortly.

Cheers,

Greg

• Like 1

Just chiming in here to say I too noticed I needed quite the heavy throttle to move around at the airport. Otherwise another fantastic release. 

Hi,

The patch will be released to resellers and our website tomorrow so should be available via your respective accounts within 24 hours.

Greg

Hi,

The update took a bit longer to put together due to a last minute issue we wanted to correct. It's now done and will be distributed to resellers shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Greg

In case you missed the announcement guys, the update is now available from your respective store accounts.

Cheers,

Greg

I've bought KMBS at the x-plane.org store. It also doesn't show up at the Turbulent Terminal. A few minutes ago I downloaded the scenery again from the store. Maybe this was to early because the scenery again doesn't show up at the terminal. How can I integrate the scenery to the terminal?

Cheers,
Martin