Sign in to follow this  
poso_se_thelo

Suddenly no trees in P3D v4.3

Hello, I'm suddenly having this problem with TF not showing any trees in the simulator. I'm not sure if I did something to mess it up. I was just playing around the Black Marble by Chris Bell when this happened and I wanted to start a flight, went to the airport and realized that there were no trees there. I tried reinstalling TF and the Terminal and no success. I read the forum and tried to apply the fixes that I found here and nothing worked.

I wanna say that it was working fine yesterday and now it's not. I looked in my scenery/global folder and I have only the vegetation_TF.bgl file (only when I install TF) and I'm missing the vegetation.bgl.OFF file all together and I'm certain I haven't deleted it.

I have ORBX Europe_LC, South America_LC and North America_LC and Ground Environment Extreme installed. Can that be a problem? Too many add-ons? Still, it was working with all these installed and it has been working very fine for the past couple of months.

A word without trees is a very sad world.

Do you know if Chris Bell's Black Marble NG might have something to do with your Terraflora trees? I'm starting to think that that might be the cause of the disappearing trees.