noahaviation

No SODE at MBS airport

Hello,

I have just recently acquired the Airport of MBS (through Orbx) and i must say it is a very very nice scnery addition!...HOWEVER, when i start there and i want GSX to Bring the Jetway to the aircraft, it say ''No jetway at this position'' sooooo i was wondering how to activate the jetways there.

Thanks!

Hi,

At this stage, there are no animated jetways at MBS airport in the Orbx version. We hope to correct this in the near future.

Greg

Well @Greg Jones, this is a huge step back for us original buyers.

I just migrated all my turbulent sceneries and realized there wasn't any jetways anymore. I wanted to go back and now I realize there's no more download link for the versions with Jetways. 
We actually bought a scenery with moving jetways, not with static jetways.
I don't understand how or why such a change has been made, orbx it just make the sceneries much less attractive and unhappy customers. I know Orbx is not using SODE at all, but at least some of their sceneries are using the default jetways system, which would have been a good solution for you as far as all the gates are using a single jetway system.

How can we get the original scenery again?

Edited by mkonareff

Hi,

Unfotunately, as SODE isn't currently part of the ORBX ecosystem, we're not able to implement the original jetways. We developed a ctrl-J version of the jetways but they just didn't perform to our standard.

We're currently working on a permanent solution which will re-enable the original jetways and we hope to have this available fairly soon.

Cheers,

Greg

1 hour ago, Greg Jones said:

Hi,

Unfotunately, as SODE isn't currently part of the ORBX ecosystem, we're not able to implement the original jetways. We developed a ctrl-J version of the jetways but they just didn't perform to our standard.

We're currently working on a permanent solution which will re-enable the original jetways and we hope to have this available fairly soon.

Cheers,

Greg

That's good to hear, but what about the dynamic ground poly and other SODE features?

definitely a step back. I de-migrated my ORBX-versions for KIDA and KGPI back to the original installer (made a backup of the peopleflow bgl´s before). Now I have moving jetways and moving people. I want to buy KMBS in the near future, but without moving jetways, I will not do it. Maybe anyone will create an profile for FSDTs GSX Level2......