Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Terraflora acct transfer difficulty

stopped by the download site to check on updates for Terraflora but found no download is available.  Now I'm reading the product is supported by ORBX, but  I am unable to complete a license transfer because I can't seem to satisfy the  format requirement.

Can you give a bloke a hand.

10 minutes ago, Bob said:

stopped by the download site to check on updates for Terraflora but found no download is available.  Now I'm reading the product is supported by ORBX, but  I am unable to complete a license transfer because I can't seem to satisfy the  format requirement.

Can you give a bloke a hand.

after a few attempts I now  determined that it doesn't recognize my license as valid. still need a hand.

Edited by Bob

Thanks for letting me , but I see there hasn't been a revision since my purchase.

Has the product been retired?

Bob

Russell, all day have I tried reinstalling Terra Flora and the same problem (e.mail & password) keeps haunting me. My profile shows the e.mail adress I am using and juts 1 hour ago I renewed my Password for this e.mail account.

But during the install procedure I keep getting a message to contact the support.

Thanks

Dirk

On 12/17/2019 at 14:35, dirk.karmelk1 said:

Russell, all day have I tried reinstalling Terra Flora and the same problem (e.mail & password) keeps haunting me. My profile shows the e.mail adress I am using and juts 1 hour ago I renewed my Password for this e.mail account.

But during the install procedure I keep getting a message to contact the support.

Thanks

Dirk

Hi Dirk,

You are using the wrong account. You're currently posting from dirk.karmelk1 which does not have TerraFlora purchase.

Please log in to your dirk.karmelk account and use those details on the installer. I shall send you a private message with the details for that account.

Thanks,
Russ